Friday, November 30, 2012

Ciiiiiiinderelllaaaaaaa!

Another quick one tonight as I'm ridiculously pooped today.  I still haven't gotten back on my work sleep schedule, so I'm going to bed at around 1 and waking up between 5:45 and 6:30.  It's not very enjoyable, as I'm sure you could imagine.  Today, we're going to take a look at Sinful Colors Cinderella.


Cinderella is a powder baby blue jelly with a gorgeous pink flash.  The flash is pretty prominent in the bottle, and, luckily, it's prominent on the nail.  


Application is a bit tricky.  The first two coats are very streaky.  It also clumps a little and thickens the longer you keep the bottle open.  This is three coats, and, as you can see, it is patchy in spots.


Here's the pink flash on the nail.  I really love this effect.  It's like the polish is glowing on my fingers.  Simply gorgeous.  


Despite the application issues, I really enjoyed wearing this polish.  It was one of those polishes that I just sat and stared at all day.  Unfortunately, Cinderella has been discontinued, but you can still find it if you dig around the bins at Walgreens.  While I liked Cinderella, I have another baby blue polish with pink flash that I like much better.  Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise is everything Cinderella isn't.  It has the gorgeous color and the perfect application I've grown to love from Girly Bits just a little bit darker blue.  I'll try to show that one to you guys sometime next week.

Do you have a baby blue with pink flash polish?  Which one and what do you think about it?

6 comments:

  1. I have a bunch! I agree- I think Arctic Sunrise is my favorite as a stand-alone, but I ADORE Model's Own Indian Ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby found Cinderella at a Walgreen's yesterday & got me two bottles! He said they had two more bottles after he bought those for me. I was surprised he found them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cinderella is beautiful :) application is challenging, but otherwise pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally picked this up and know it's going to be a pita to apply, but you did a great job. I have NO patience for pastels. Ahhh am worried now! ;p Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Cinderella or Twila.

    ReplyDelete