Friday, February 1, 2013

Oldie but Goodie: OPI Excuse Moi

This will be a quick one as I'm getting to this kind of late...  Tomorrow, I'm going to play around with some of the new glitters I just got, so I'm sooooo excited!  I love making polishes!  I'll try to post some photos on Instagram tomorrow while I work, which you can see if you follow me @blueeyedlawyer.  I'm set to private, but I add anyone who asks -well, other than those creepers from high school that just want to up their follow count.  So yeah, sorry to just phone it in tonight...  Next week should be better as I'll have time this weekend to edit photos (crop and watermark only, really) and maybe pre-draft some posts so I can give you guys proper reviews again.  Anyway, tonight we're going to take a look at OPI Excuse Moi from the December 2011 Muppets Collection.  


Excuse Moi has a rusty red base with glitters of various sizes in gold, silver, and green.  It spread easily and the glitters came out of the bottle very easily.  The brush is one of the OPI pro-wide brushes, which works well with my nails but can be a pain for people with smaller nail beds.  Further, it didn't shrink even with Seche Vite.


Here it is blurry so you can see the sparkliness of the glitter.


I wasn't a huge fan of Excuse Moi.  The color combination just wasn't for me, so I sold it a few months ago. Excuse Moi has been discontinued, but you can still find bottles at salons.

You may have noticed a bit of a trend lately...  I'm working through photos of polishes I've sold as well as polishes I've decided I'd like to sell.  I'm in desperate need of a serious de-stash, so I'm working through untrieds that I think I probably won't like once I wear them.  Anything I don't like will end up on my blog sale page.  If I get enough polishes, I'll do grab bags again since so many of you loved them.  We'll see, though, since I haven't really gotten through too many untrieds that I want to sell yet.  It's so hard to let go of my preciouses...

Do you have any of the Muppets Collection polishes?

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't too fond of the muppets collection, i didn't buy any but the green one isn't bad. I'd take it if it was on clearance lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Excuse Moi on clearance! Otherwise, I probably would've passed. I really liked Rainbow Connection, but I sold it to make space, and since it was the clear multi-colored glitter topper I could make the most money from, it had to go. Hah! ;)

      Delete