Friday, August 9, 2013

Enchanted Polish - Stay Classy San Diego

Summer's almost over, you guys!  Are you ready?!  I'm not.  Probably because I haven't really had a summer...  Womp womp for me...  Tonight's polish is based off of one of my favorite movies of all time - Anchorman!  I'm so beyond excited for sequel.  I'm just really hoping it lives up to the hype.  In the meantime, I'll just settle for staring at the insanely beautiful Enchanted Polish Stay Classy San Diego.


Do you know the origin of the name San Diego?  Well, let Mr. Burgundy enlighten you...


Ahhh, good old Will Ferrell!  Anyway, let's get onto the polish!

*I was not financially compensated for this post.  All items in this review were purchased by me for my own use.  The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.  For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy in the tab above.*


Color: Vibrant red holographic.


Finish: Holographic – pigment gives polish a rainbow in the sunshine.


Bottle / Brush: Rectangle bottle – cap is easier to open than the ribbed version.  The wand is the standard length, but the brush is a little too thin to pick up large / shaped glitter without fishing.  The brush's width is also an issue for spreading.  It doesn't fan out and pretty much requires you to dab polishes that are densely packed with glitter.


Opacity: Medium – achieves opacity at three to four coats.
Glitter Application: N/A 


Consistency: Easy – Spreads evenly without much manipulation.
Overall Ease of Application: Medium – applies easily and doesn’t flood the cuticles.


Stampability: Not tested for stamping.
Dry Time: Medium – dry to the touch with minimal smudging in 3-8 minutes.


Overall Thoughts: There's a reason why people go crazy over Enchanted Polishes.


Application with every Enchanted I've used has been stellar.  Super easy to get onto the nail without the need for much, if any, cleanup.  The holos in her polishes have a strong prismatic effect that's best seen in bright light but is still noticeable in lower indoor lighting.  Plus, I love this color red.  It's the perfect red to me and will be great for football season!

You can purchase Enchanteds at her storeLlaroweHarlow & Co, and Mei Mei's Signatures.  Follow Chelsea on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram for news of new polishes and restocks.

Are you excited about the next Anchorman?

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! And I love Anchorman - so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good swatch of this polish! I recently saw someone swatch it and made it look pink. I need this after seeing yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D It's really quite red. I don't do any color editing at all, so this is just in straight up sunshine! ;)

      Delete