Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Zoya Mimi and Lynderella Salad Days

So, tonight's post is going to be a quick one. Because it's late, and I'm in a mood. Dishes will do that to you, lol.  Let's take a quick look at Lynnderella Salad Days over Zoya Mimi with a matte topcoat.  I did this a looonng time ago, so I'm not really sure I remember everything about it, other than this was a combo that I thought might look good but then turned out excellent!  Ok, let's take a look!






Mimi is a lovely shifter that goes from purple to pink to gold.  The pigment is a bit grittier than most shifters, and it comes across almost like a glitter than a pigmented base.  It builds well, and this is three coats.






Salad Days is a gorgeous clear based polish with predominantly green glitters but with a smattering of other colors tossed throughout.  Application is super easy, and the glitters were easy to get out of the bottle.  Unlike a lot of the Lynn glitter bombs, as you can see from the bottle shot, this one wasn't so full of glitter that it was difficult to apply.  The base to glitter ratio was perfect!

You can purchase Zoyas at beauty supply shops and some salons.  You can purchase Lynnderella polishes at their eBay store!

What do you think of this combo?  Do you like it as much as I do?

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the preview picture of the two polishes I was giving you some side eye but upon seeing your manicure, I stand corrected. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete