Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Lynnderella Nosegay

The first time I saw Lynnderella's Nosegay, I just *knew* I needed it.  Seeing photos of this pretty lady online was all fine and dandy, but seeing her in person just blew me away.  There's just so much going on here!  Let's take a look!  Please keep in mind that I took these photos a while ago, so the lighting is different (this was actually taken in the car on the way home from Orlando a few years ago!), and my skin care and nail regimen are both very different.
Nosegay is a lovely lavender base with medium and small metallic purple hexes and squares.  It's got a gorgeous blue shimmer as well as blue-purple iridescent glitters, both of which are difficult to see in my photos.



Here, I've worn it alone with three coats.  I am absolutely in love with this crelly base.  I wish that Lynn did more of them because Nosegay just shows how well she does them!  Dry time was quick with one coat of quick dry topcoat.


I did this mani while I was on vacation, and it was super easy to do.  The glitters were easy to get out, and they spread well across my nail.  Unlike a lot of the Lynn glitters, it wasn't thick at all.  It's got a perfect crelly base that shows the glitters nicely through the other layers.



You can purchase Lynnderellas at their shops here and here.  Follow their fan page on Facebook and IG.  Make sure to tag your photos on social media with #lovelynnderella to be featured on their pages!

2 comments: